Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, Handsome AI Mission Detailed
Announced last week as part of the upcoming Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel update (out December 11 on Xbox 360 and December 16 on PlayStation 3/PC), Gearbox offered up new details on the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
After the update is downloaded and installed, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode will be unlocked once you have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50. UVHM also allows you to reset mission progress at any time from the main menu for multiple replays.
Here’s some more details about Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode:
- Enemies and bosses will scale according to your current level
- When playing with others, enemies scale to the highest-level player in the party
- Regular enemies will receive a 1.5x health multiplier and 1.5x shield multiplier
- Badass enemies will receive a 2.5x health multiplier and 3.5x shield multiplier
- Enemies are now more likely to drop ammo, plus enemies and chests will give you better gear than in other playthroughs
- Elemental weapons will also be more effective, as will gear with elemental resistance
In addition to the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, the December 16 update will also bring a brand new mission that offers some insight into Tales from the Borderlands from Telltale Games.
Head to the Hyperion Hub of Heroism and talk to Nakayama to receive the Handsome AI mission, a quick errand that sheds some light on Nakayama’s plans to immortalize everybody’s favorite Hyperion CEO using high-tech artificial intelligence that could change things on Pandora!