Deadman’s Cross is a F2P Zombie Card Battle RPG, Out Today on PS Vita
Coming to us from Square Enix, Deadman’s Cross is a free-to-play zombie card battle RPG launching for the PlayStation Vita today in North America when the PlayStation Store updates.
Following over 4.7 million downloads on iOS and Android, the Vita version includes Trophy support, optimized controls, and in-game purchases, with saves from the mobile game carrying over, though Deadman Coins can only be used on the system they were purchased on.
Here’s a quick rundown of features:
- Over 400 kinds of zombies to catch, enhance and battle. New cards will be continuously introduced through updates
- Battle engine designed by Hiroyuki Ito, creator of Final Fantasy’s famed Active Time Battle System
- A First Person Shooter (FPS) element perfectly suited for PlayStation Vita system controls, giving players an opportunity to defeat deadmen in the field and obtain cards for your arsenal.
- Co-op and PvP play enabled with players across all platforms of the game
- Multi-screen experience that allows players to carry both the story and content between the mobile and PlayStation Vita system version
If you played Deadman’s Cross on mobile and haven’t logged in since January 17, 2015, Square Enix is holding a Welcome Back Campaign which gets you some special items. Then, on February 25, there will be a collaboration event with Resident Evil Revelations 2 available to all.
[Source: PS Blog]