Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders Releases February 2016 on PS4, Xbox One & PC
The release date has been confirmed as February 4 in Europe and February 23 in North America.
Set for release in February 2016, Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders is an adventure game coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Mac.
Developed by Artefacts Studio, with Microids publishing, The ABC Murders sees famous Belgian detective Hercule Poirot receiving a mysterious letter, announcing a murder that is about to be committed. Not only is the serial killer confident, but they mock the police force and question Poirot’s intelligence.
As Microids adds, Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders will “lead the player around England for a complex investigation in which it will be necessary to be observant, quick-witted and level-headed.”
You can check out the above video for a look at some gameplay, with the game’s features below:
- Observation Sequences – In the subjective view sequences, the players must position Hercule Poirot’s sight so that he can observe the important details of a crime scene, surroundings or character, and discover the clues necessary to the investigation
- Questioning Sequences – The players can find out more information from the various protagonists of the story by selecting from a choice of questions. Hercule Poirot’s legendary insight allows him to notice almost imperceptible witness’ changes of attitude and reactions to the questions.
- Collect and Use the Objects – From time to time, players (acting as Poirot) will need to collect an object and use it at the right place on the right character, in order to progress in the game play.
- Puzzle Games – The ABC Murders features over fifteen varied puzzle games that the players will need to solve to collect a hidden object or open a secret compartment.
- Little Grey Cells Menu – In these compulsory sequences, the players will need to answer questions about the murders or the suspects, using the clues they have gathered previously.
- Reconstitution – After investigating each case, the players will need to piece together the events that led to the murderer in chronological order.
The ABC Murders will be dubbed in English and French, with subtitles in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.