The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Starts the Party on October 18 for PS4, Xbox One & PC
Announced earlier this year, The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is releasing digitally on October 18 in North America and October 19 in Europe for PlayStation 4, priced at $24.99. The PC version arrives on October 18, with Xbox One following on October 21.
Along with new censor features that let you boot people you find obnoxious, The Jackbox Party Pack 3 includes these five new games:
- Quiplash 2 (3-8 players) – The say-anything sequel. Play all new questions or make your own!
- Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players) – A deadly quiz show where you match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
- Guesspionage (2-8 players) – The brain-battering data-mining guessing game.
- Tee K.O. (3-8 players) – The t-shirt slugfest where you battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
- Fakin’ It (3-6 players) – One of your friends has something to hide in this sneaky game for tricksters.
Since The Jackbox Party Pack 3 lets you play with phones, tablets, or computers, extra controllers aren’t needed. Although the games themselves only support up to eight players, up to 10,000 audience members can play along.
“The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only,” Jackbox Games adds. “This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.”