Bridge Constructor Releases on December 13 for PS4
Downloaded over 50 million times across PC, Xbox One, and mobile devices, Bridge Constructor is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 13, Headup Games announced today. A price for the PS4 version wasn’t given, but it’s $9.99 USD on PC/Xbox One.
A physics-based puzzle game, and the only bridge building game for PS4, Bridge Constructor sees you creating and designing your own constructions. Based on how strong they are, cars and trucks will either pass over them or fall and crash while your bridges collapse due to weight and the laws of physics. Just like the Xbox One version, Bridge Constructor for PS4 includes improved graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls, and the SlopeMania add-on, which features 24 additional levels, a new setting, and sloping roads.
Here’s the description for Bridge Constructor:
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- SlopeMania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls
- High score per level
- Build sloping roads in all levels
Headup Games has plans to bring more games to PlayStation 4, starting with The Inner World in early 2017 and The Inner World: The Last Windmonk in summer 2017.
[Source: Screenshot is from the Xbox One version]