Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.06 Today on PS4 Is 1.8GB (Update)
Update: Here’s what was fixed in the update:
- Fixed exploits on various maps
- Adjustments to the Message Of The Day
- Fix for a bug where players would experience a crash after loading into Frontier from a custom game
- Fix for a freeze that can occur during Single Player
- Fixed a bug for camos in the Create a Class menu
- Audio adjustments in the Emblems menu
- Fix for weapon accessories not appearing on the left Akimbo weapon
- Fix for the pre-match camera causing streaming issues when loading into Throwback
- Fix for users being unable to change teams, making the player unable to access spectate or CODCaster options in custom FFA games
- Created a fix for players not earning Keys after reaching max rank with Mission Teams (you can earn keys with a level 50 team!)
- Fix for an infinite loop that could occur if opening the game in an already running state
- Various visual adjustments to MP splitscreen when loading into certain maps
- Fix for the MP scoreboard briefly displaying a player’s score as the team score if the user has their scoreboard open during a round transition
- Allow for the rank meter animation to play again once a user confirms they would like to redeem a 2XP token
- Fixed a bug where the 3rd person player character did not face the correct way when airborne and shooting another player
- Fixed a bug in splitscreen where neither player could view the weapon models on occasion
- Hardpoint adjustments: Throwback – Removed “Lime” Hardpoint from rotation. Hardpoints 1-4 go in the same order: Train Platform > Barn > Bike Path > Baseball Field > repeat. The Hardpoint for Bike Path was slightly adjusted to not allow captures while wallrunning on the side of the bridge.
- Hardpoint adjustments: Breakout – Moved Visitor Room Hardpoint on top of the Visitor building (Central Rooftop)
Original Story: Weighing in at 1.8GB, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.06 is live on PlayStation 4.
Activision hasn’t updated their support website with patch notes yet, but players are reporting that weapon levels are now shown and there’s an option for Infinite Warfare owners to upgrade to the Legacy Edition for $29.99.
“After patching there’s a new button on the menu to upgrade from the standard edition of Infinite Warfare to the Legacy Edition and obtain Modern Warfare Remastered for 30 dollars,” Reddit user KNOWS_ABOUT_THIS wrote.
If today’s update includes the holiday content, you can also expect the Genesis Holiday Map.
Beginning on Thursday, Activision and Infinity Ward will be holding a Free Trial Event for Infinite Warfare that gives you limited access to the full game. If you decide to purchase the full game, it’s on sale this week in North America as part of the Holiday Sale.
For owners of Modern Warfare Remastered, it was also updated to version 1.06 today.