Upcoming For Honor Gameplay Improvements Detailed by Ubisoft
For Honor released earlier this week, and while the game is pretty fun players have been running into issues. Thankfully, Ubisoft is already planning on addressing complaints from players. Ubisoft Montreal’s Community Developer Eric Pope went to the multiplayer action game’s official subreddit to detail upcoming changes.
Here’s what Eric Pope had to say regarding upcoming gameplay improvements:
Bots Replacing Players in Duel / Brawl / Elimination Game Modes:
- In response to player feedback from Beta, we will address your concerns regarding Bots with full health replacing leaving players. We will now replace the leaving player with a dead Bot in Duel, Brawl, and Elimination game modes. This will effectively make you win the current round if it was the only opponent left alive. For the rounds that follow, the Bot will stay in place of the player.
Conqueror and Berserker:
- Currently if your opponent blocks a light attack from these two characters, they can combo into a free Guard Break. This will no longer happen.
- We will address the bug where the second and third stabs from a guardbreak do not apply bleed.
- Light Attacks: reduced recovery time
- Light Chains: reduced time between attacks
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike: Increased damage and link options after those moves
- Shield Crush: add link to Light Attack chains
- Hunter’s Rush: reduced recovery time
Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
- Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be return to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.
Ubisoft has had a good track record as of late when it comes to supporting multiplayer games, and it’s great to see that some of For Honor‘s issues are already getting ironed out. If you’re on the fence about picking up Ubisoft’s latest title, check out PlayStation LifeStyle’s review.