Tower Defense Game Spacejacked Comes to PS4 & PS Vita in 2017
Released last year for PC, fast-paced arcade tower defense game Spacejacked is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in 2017, developer Rotten Mage announced today. A price for the PlayStation version wasn’t given today, but it’s $9.99 USD on Steam.
Playing as Dave, a technician who must protect his spaceship from aliens while it prepares to warp into hyperspace, Spacejacked mixes together action shooter and tower defense elements. As the features list shows, you can expect a campaign, an Endless Mode, a Challenge Mode, and more:
- Play through the Story Campaign and escape from the clutches of the evil alien scum.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades!
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for highscore with friends!
- Play Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore!
- Over 10 types of filthy alien scum! 7 arenas to defend!
Of the 37 user reviews on Steam for Spacejacked, 36 of them are positive.