Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.12, DLC Voice Packs Released Today
Update: Here’s the patch notes for update 1.12:
Featured Content and What’s New
- VO Packs – UK Special Forces, Method Man
- Weapon additions: VPR and X-Eon
- Fix for game mode names appearing incorrectly in Moshpit
- Various leaderboard fixes
- Clicking on the Message of the Day would change the Active Mission on PC. This has been fixed
- Infected Knife Updates: Less lunge range and width. Players have to be a little more accurate when going to melee a target
- Fix for a player’s Rig not holding a weapon after a playing a match and returning to the next pre-game lobby
Original Story: Weighing in at just over 3GB, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.12 is now available to download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Infinity Ward hasn’t updated their patch notes post on Reddit yet, but several users have revealed that 1.12 adds two new weapons: X-Eon and VPR. You’ll need to complete 15 matches where you got kills with six different weapons to unlock the X-Eon, and you’ll need to win 12 matches where you got at least one kill with the X-Eon to unlock the VPR. It looks like Season Pass owners get immediate access to the weapons.
In addition to update 1.12, Infinity Ward also released two voice packs for Infinite Warfare today on the PlayStation Store. The UK Special Forces VO Pack is a free to download for everyone, while the Method Man VO Pack is $3.99 USD:
UK Special Forces VO Pack (Free)
- Head into Multiplayer combat with backup from the UK Special Forces VO Pack, featuring Craig Fairbrass, the voice of ‘Ghost’ from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. This tough-talking British Soldier narrates all the action, updating you on killstreaks, enemy activity and adding some extra flavor to every MP firefight.
Method Man VO Pack ($3.99)
- Listen up as Method Man, the legendary hip hop artist from the Wu-Tang Clan, guides you through Multiplayer combat. The American rapper, producer and actor dials up the intensity, updating you on killstreaks, enemy activity and adding some extra flavor to every MP firefight.
In their blog post about the new voice packs, Activision said they’re the “first two” available for Infinite Warfare, suggesting that more are on the way.
According to recent leaks and reports, this year’s Call of Duty title from Sledgehammer Games will be called Call of Duty: WWII.