The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27, New Trailer Focuses on the Course Editor
The Golf Club 2 is launching on June 27 in North America and June 30 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, HB Studios and Maximum Games announced today. Priced at £29.99, the console versions will be available both physically and digitally.
By pre-ordering The Golf Club 2, you’ll receive the Day One Edition, which includes the following:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
In the new features trailer today, you’ll get a look at the Course Editor feature, which has been upgraded from the first game with new features such as tournament dressings with camera towers and vibrant crowds. The trailer also mentions the Career Mode, Societies, 100,000+ courses, and more.
Here’s the list of The Golf Club 2’s key features:
- Become a Pro in Career mode – Progress through a custom or pre-designed season by winning games and upgrading your clothing and gear, facing more difficult competition as you go.
- Take your Society to the Top – Create or join multiple online Societies and challenge other clubhouses in tournaments to earn money and climb the ranks, constantly representing your team in every game you play.
- Improve your Game – Play 100,000+ user-generated courses (from The Golf Club and The Golf Club 2) to test and improve your skills, plus compete in full seasons and major tournaments, either solo or with your golf Society.
- Create Dynamic Golf Courses – Build any golf course you can imagine with the largest collection of props, tools, water features, bridges, vehicles, crowds, and more!
- Enhanced Swing Mechanic – Perfect your stroke with the new Tempo swing, allowing for more control and a greater payoff with each shot.
Will you be getting The Golf Club 2?
[Source: The Golf Club 2]