Dominic Matthews, the European Product Manager at Capcom, has revealed Bionic Commando Rearmed’s newest patch.
The patch will include long awaited trophies, plus a new “Normal” difficulty for the game. Here are the full details on the new difficulty option:
- When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint.
- The level Albatross B is cut.
- The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length.
- If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer always disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead they will keep connected and reel in.
- Unlimited lives.
- Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix.
- When upgraded, the weapon becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip. This is fixed for all difficulties.
The patch has not been given a date as of yet, but is currently in QA and should be released soon.