I personally can’t recommend enough that you download patch 1.02 for The Last of Us if you plan on playing the multiplayer portion at any point this weekend because it includes some extremely necessary fixes for the online play.
- Geoff Keighley is hearing that information regarding BioShock Infinite’s DLC won’t be released until the end of July. Ken Levine, why do you make us wait so long!? [Twitter]
- If you’re worried about having to spend all your real money on items within Blacklight: Retribution on PS4, which doesn’t require PS+ to play, Collin Moore, Communications Manager at Zombie Studios explained, “Almost all of our items can be bought with game currency that you get after each around. Meaning almost everything can be accessed for free.” [Source]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is now having a Double XP weekend through Monday morning. [Twitter]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 also received two new Personalization Packs on the PSN for $1.99 each, which were chosen by fans. [Check Them Out Here]
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon has surpassed 500,000 sales in under two months, with Yves Guillemot, CEO of Ubisoft, saying he’s very happy with the sales for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. [Source]
- At least in Europe, Puppeteer will have a demo prior to launch. Expect the full game in September. [Source]
- Kung Fu Rabbit hops to the PS Vita on July 3rd in Europe and July 16 in North America, costing $4.99/€4.99. [Source]
- Martin Brodeur beat out Sergei Bobrovsky to become the cover athlete for NHL 14, marking the first time since John Vanbiesbrouck on NHL ‘94 that a goalie has graced the cover. NHL 14 releases September 10th in North America and September 13th everywhere else [Twitter/Press Release]:
- Blacklight: Retribution gets the spotlight in the newest Conversations With Creators:
- Max, a Netflix guide for PS3, launched on Netflix today:
- Get even more excited for Killer is Dead with this video:
Are you going to use Max on Netflix? Let us know in the comments below.