Square Enix isn’t the only company having a big day due to the Japan Expo, as Namco Bandai was busy announcing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for release this winter on PS3 and Xbox 360 at retail, with PC getting it digitally.
This enhanced version of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 includes all of the following:
- Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut Edition: Completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
For previous owners of the game, Full Burst will be offered as DLC to you (no price given) at the same time, but the costumes will not be included as they are not exclusive to Full Burst.
Though this has only been confirmed for Europe at the moment, expect word of a North American version to appear soon, probably tomorrow as today is a holiday.
Also, Namco Bandai confirmed that we can expect One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 to release this August, while Tales of Symphonia Chronicles will release in early 2014 with both English and Japanese audio.
Would you be buying the full Full Burst game, or just the DLC? Let us know in the comments below.