Another Saturday, another episode of Morning Wood. This week we finally answer Garrett’s question of what keeps us motivated to play games. We also answer a question about the Extra Life charity marathon and address a few other burning fan inquiries. Enjoy this week’s episode below.
Stuff we talked about:
- Finally got my platinum on Assassin’s Creed III, which makes 85 total for me.
- I am thoroughly enjoying Killzone: Mercenary. Check out the PSLS trophy guide here.
- Working on the review for Disgaea D2.
- Extra Life charity marathon event. Please support the PSLS team by donating here! Every little bit helps, so do what you can!
- Our thoughts on games that are stuck in “development Hell”.
- Will SteamOS be the “Console Killer”?
- How do we keep motivated (or not) to keep playing through games and avoid gaming ADD? (Thanks Garrett!)
- Last week’s video on GTA V.
Please help by sponsoring us in Extra Life as we count down the days to the 25 hour gaming marathon. Send us your ideas, questions, and absurd thoughts via email [email protected] and follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife where I have become excessively quiet and boring as of late. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.