The first official week of 2015 finished up exactly like the end of 2014, with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare placing in first, followed by Grand Theft Auto V and FIFA 15. For Advanced Warfare, this marks its 6th week at #1, one more than Call of Duty: Ghosts.
With Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Wii U the only new release at #16, it was a fairly quiet week, which saw #7 through #10 separated by just 3,000 units sold.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending January 3, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 51%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 48%)
- FIFA 15 (down 57%)
- Far Cry 4 (down 42%)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity (down 48%)
- The Crew (down 54%)
- Destiny (down 47%)
- WWE 2K15 (down 40%)
- DriveClub (down 56%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 57%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Forza Horizon 2
- The Evil Within
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Super Smash Bros
Do you think we’ll have to wait until Dying Light before getting our first 2015 new release at #1?