Priced at $69.99, the 10th Anniversary Edition includes $130 of added content:
- Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
- 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
- 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
- All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
- Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
The physical version of the special edition will only be available at US retailers, including Best Buy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. On February 10, the digital version of the special edition will be available to pre-order, bringing along the same digital bonuses. By pre-ordering, you’ll also be able to pre-load the game two days prior to launch.
Those of you who pre-order MLB 15 The Show through the PlayStation Store or various retailers also receive a free voucher for a DualShock 4 skin from Skinit for the MLB team of your choice. Additionally, pre-orders at GameStop/EB Games get the Skinit skin and six additional Bonus Item Packs for use in game.
Meanwhile, Russell Martin was just announced as the Canadian cover athlete for MLB 15 The Show:
You’ll be able to see the worldwide gameplay reveal of MLB 15 The Show at 2pm PT/5pm ET today on Twitch.
[Source: PS Blog]