Street Fighter V Will Be Playable at PlayStation Experience 2015, Capcom Details Event Plans
Players will be able to get their hands on all of the characters announced thus far, and tournaments will be held on both, December 5 and December 6, at 12pm and 3pm. Winners will receive an exclusive Street Fighter V PS4 faceplate so if you’re attending, make sure to sign up for the tournament at 10am on either of the two days. We’re also told that the game’s producer, Yoshinori Ono, will be signing free posters at the booth between 2-3pm on both days.
- Umbrella Corps – Join us for some competitive matches on PS4 in this fast- paced third-person shooter set in themed Resident Evil environments. You’ll be able to compete in 3-on-3 high-intensity, close-quarter matches, with a wide arsenal of weapons and tools at your disposal, including the melee Brainer axe weapon, the Zombie Jammer, and more! We’ll have a 16-team tournament at 3 PM both days, with all players on the winning team receiving a PS4 console bundle. Sign-ups start at 10 AM, so get there early!
- Resident Evil 0 – Experience the events that happened leading up to the iconic Mansion incident with a demo of the beautifully remastered version of Resident Evil 0 on PS4 (also coming to PS3). Guide S.T.A.R.S. medic Rebecca Chambers and military convict Billy Coen through a crazy train filled with strange horrors.
- Mega Man Legacy Collection – All six of the original 8-bit Mega Man games are represented in this collection of the Blue Bomber’s adventures. Jump and, yes, shoot your way through an army of robots gone wild, test your mettle against more than 50 remixed challenge stages, then relax with a massive gallery of concept sketches, production art, and more. PlayStation 4 fans can grab the game digitally now for $14.99, or hold out for the physical release coming Feb 23, 2016.
The Capcom Cup will be open to all PSX attendees at the Moscone Center on December 6. For those of you tuning in from home, the Capcom Pro Tour site will have two streams available so that you won’t miss a single match. You can use the following schedule to figure out when to catch the action, either in person or on the streams (all times are PST):
Sunday, December 6:
- 10:00 AM – Opening Ceremony
- 10:30 AM – Round 1 and 2
- 2:00 PM – Analyst Desk
- 2:30 PM – Top 16 to Top 8
- 5:30 PM – Analyst Desk / Break
- 6:30 PM – Top 8
- 9:30 PM – Closing / Awards Ceremony
Stay tuned to PSLS for full coverage of PlayStation Experience 2015.