For the 10th time since launch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 finished in 1st place in the UK, fending off LEGO Marvel’s Avengers for a second straight week.
As for the new releases last week, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack saw the highest debut in 19th, while Dying Light: The Following finished outside the top 20 in 28th.
Elsewhere on the chart, Deadpool re-entered the top 40 and placed in 34th. With the new movie a hit, it’s possible we’ll see Deadpool do even better this week.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending February 13, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (down 17%)
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (down 35%)
- FIFA 16 (up 26%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 33%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (up 50%)
- Rainbow Six Siege (up 16%)
- Just Cause 3 (down 5%)
- Fallout 4 (up 67%)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (down 2%)
- Minecraft: Story Mode (down 19%)
- Destiny: The Taking King
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Need for Speed
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles
- WWE 2K16
Do you think Street Fighter V will debut in 1st place this week?