Held last night, the BAFTA Games Awards handed out Best Game to Fallout 4, while Rocket League, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, and Her Story each won multiple awards.
Here’s the full list of winners (you can see the nominees over here):
- Artistic Achievement – Ori and the Blind Forest
- Audio Achievement – Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Best Game – Fallout 4
- British Game – Batman: Arkham Knight
- Debut Game – Her Story
- Family – Rocket League
- Game Design – Bloodborne
- Game Innovation – Her Story
- Mobile & Handheld – Her Story
- Multiplayer – Rocket League
- Music – Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Original Property – Until Dawn
- Performer – Merle Dandridge as Kate Collins in Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Persistent Game – Prison Architect
- Sport – Rocket League
- Story – Life is Strange
John Carmack, “a leading figure within computer and game engineering and one of the pioneers of 3D graphics,” was given the Fellowship, the highest accolade the Academy can give, for his contribution to the industry.
Despite being nominated in seven different categories, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt didn’t win any awards last night.