After giving us update 1.04 on Monday, Io-Interactive announced that a new Hitman update is releasing today for PlayStation 4, with an Xbox One launch expected next week.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update, which include preparations for Elusive Targets and a frame-rate fix in the World of Tomorrow mission:
- If a player is playing in online mode and gets disconnected during gameplay, they will have the option to immediately reconnect and resume play without losing any progress, instead of returning to the main menu.
Immediate Challenge Awards
- Challenges are now awarded and saved immediately upon completion, rather than when completing a mission.
- Back-end preparations for releasing Elusive Targets.
- Fixed some issues that would cause audio to cut out or not play at all in Showstopper and World of Tomorrow missions.
- Fixed an issue that was causing framerate drops in World of Tomorrow mission when performing specific actions.
- Master Vampire and Master Assassin challenges now unlock as intended. They will also be auto-completed if you have already fulfilled the requirements.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur with an exploded propane flask
- Added a Bodyguard disguise pick-up (clothbundle) to the Perkins Disarray Escalation Contract
- Tweaked the ‘Featured’ Hub to always show the most relevant Story mission, either the next in sequence or the most recently completed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing time-stamps on save games to display the incorrect time.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Catharsis’ opportunity in Sapienza that would cause it to fail. Plus other improvements to Opportunities consistency.
- Fixed an issue with firearms that would allow them to fire faster than designed. Twice as fast for 47 and more than three times for NPC’s.
Asked about Elusive Targets on Twitter, Io-Interactive said, “They’re still coming and we’re still working a few things out. But we’ll let you know when they’re coming.”
The Morocco episode for Hitman is expected in May, with the remaining episodes for this year expected by the end of summer.