Weighing in at 2.41GB, NBA 2K16 update 1.06 is now available on PlayStation 4, with an Xbox One version of the update coming soon.
As you can see in the patch notes, 2K updated player portraits and worked to prevent explosive first steps:
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
If you missed the announcement last month, NBA 2K17 is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC in September 2016. Kobe Bryant will be featured in the Legend Edition, which includes a poster, game controller skin, trading cards, and more.