Reportedly a 1.3GB file, Grand Theft Auto V update 1.34 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Focusing on Grand Theft Auto Online, this new update, titled Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, gives you access to SecuroServ’s Special Cargo Network, allowing you to buy and sell illegal goods across a city-wide empire. This means there’s a ton of new content to purchase, as well as the new Trading Places Adversary Mode for 2-10 players and much more.
As for the main game, Rockstar has included fixes for the Mr.Philips (stock car Races will now unlock upon completion) and The Long Stretch (you’ll now be able to trigger it) Story Mode missions.
Here’s a look at all the new content and features with today’s update:
New Content (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Office properties have been added to GTA Online. Players can buy an Office via Dynasty 8 Real Estate or directly through the Dynasty 8 Executive websites after completing or skipping the GTA Online tutorial and can only own one Office at a time. Upon purchasing an Office, players will be given a CEO title and given access to exclusive privileges. Offices also give you access to the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network which allows you to start buying and selling Special Cargo. Offices are provided with an Executive Assistant and can be customized with additions such as décor, a gun locker, accommodations and a safe.
- Warehouse properties have been added to GTA Online. Warehouses are used to store Special Cargo and at least one is required to new Special Cargo Missions. CEOs can buy a Warehouse via the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network. This can be accessed at the computer on the desk in the Office. Warehouses are used to store Special Cargo. Warehouses can be bought in 3 capacities, small, medium and large and players can own up to 5.
- Players can now buy and sell Special Cargo via the new SecuroServ Special Cargo Network which is available at the desk computer in Offices while registered as a CEO. Once secured, CEOs can then choose to sell their Special Cargo or purchase even more to increase the potential return.
- Over 250 clothing items, including some previously exclusive to VIP gameplay, are now available from Clothing Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
Players who become a CEO will have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include:
- The ability to become a CEO without any bank balance restrictions, time limits, or cooldowns.
- Access to new and exclusive outfits for CEOs to dress their Organization with.
- Access to new and exclusive CEO vehicles upon purchasing an Office and various sized Warehouses.
Players who become Associates of a CEO will also have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include:
- Bonus wages for each consecutive Special Cargo Mission completed by their CEO, up to a maximum of $10,000. Failing a Mission will reset wages to a default value.
- Increased RP and 100% health regeneration when inside the radius of their CEO.
Three new VIP Works have been added. These include:
- Headhunter (1+ Players) – Your Organization tries to take down multiple targets across the map against a time limit.
- Airfreight (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a Cargobob and use it to extract to a drop-off point.
- Haulage (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a large trailer and deliver it to a drop-off point.
Two new VIP Challenges have been added:
- Cashing Out (2+ Players) – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit.
- Salvage (2+ Players) – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.
One new Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online:
- Trading Places (2-10 Players) – Class warfare as life’s winners and losers fight for survival. Losers become Winners by taking out a Winner. Choose how you play, Podium Finish or Pass the Parcel.
Eight new cars are now available in GTA Online from the Legendary Motorsport, Southern San Andreas Super Autos, and Warstock Cache and Carry websites. These include:
- Pegassi Reaper
- Vapid FMJ
- Grotti Bestia GTS
- Benefactor XLSBenefactor XLS (Armored)
- Enus Windsor Drop
- Bravado Rumpo Custom
- HVY Brickade (Pegasus Vehicle)
Two new aircraft have been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Elitas Travel website:
- Buckingham Nimbus
- Buckingham Volatus
One existing aircraft and its variant have been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Warstock Cache and Carry Website:
- Cargobob Jetsam
One new boat has been added to GTA Online and can be purchased from the Dock Tease website:
Drum magazines are now available from Ammu-Nation in GTA Online for eight existing weapons:
- Carbine Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Compact Rifle
- Special Carbine
- Combat PDW
- Machine Pistol
- Heavy Shotgun
New Features/Updates (PS4, Xbox One & PC)
- A new Adversary Mode winner’s bonus has been added to GTA Online. This winner’s bonus affects all existing Adversary Modes that can take two or more rounds to complete and is scaled by the total length of the overall match.
- The ability to zoom in has been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online and Story Mode so players can view weapons in greater detail.
- Green Juice in Apartments and Offices will now fully restore players’ health when drunk in GTA Online.
- Two players can now get into beds in GTA Online.
- Multiple vehicle websites have been redesigned in GTA Online and Story Mode.
The following changes and additions have been made to existing VIP gameplay:
- The maximum number of VIPs / CEOs per session has been increased from 6 to 10.
- All VIPs / CEOs will now have the option to invite “Rivals” to their Organization. This allows players to send Organization invites to existing CEOs, VIPs, Associates, and Bodyguards.
- Organization invites now include detailed info including current wage bonus percentage, Office ownership etc. about the VIP / CEO that is attempting to hire you.
- The Ghost Organization ability has been increased from 2 minutes to 3 minutes and the cost increased from $7,000 to $12,000.
- The Nagasaki Dinghy is now available from the VIP vehicles menu for VIPs and CEOs.
The following change has been made to existing Bodyguard gameplay:
- Bodyguards / Associates can now call in vehicles themselves. These will work the same way as the VIP / CEO vehicles and will be free to call in if the Bodyguard / Associate owns them and be charged for if not.
Follow the link below to see the long list of bug fixes included in update 1.34.
There’s also an Event Week running from today until June 13, where you’ll get the Pastel Green Pajama and Pastel Green Smoking Jacket just by logging in, 25% discounts at Ammu-Nation on a wide variety of items, and 25% off the Buzzard Attack Chopper from Warstock Cache & Carry.
Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.34 Is Live on PS4, Xbox One & PC