Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Releases on April 18 for PS4, Xbox One & PC
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom, an action-RPG from Enigami, is releasing on April 18 as a digital-only title for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, publisher Focus Home Interactive announced today. Pre-orders aren’t up for PS4, but PC players can pre-order Shiness to save 15% off the $29.99 USD regular price.
In the new Music Trailer today, Focus Home and Enigami offer up a look at the lands and characters of the Lightning Kingdom, as well as what you can expect from Shiness’s original soundtrack.
Here’s the description for Shiness:
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by French independent studio Enigami, that will take you on a journey through an enthralling universe, on the verge of collapsing following the fragmentation of planet Mahera. Play as Chado and his companions, traveling through the celestial islands on their flying ship. After a crash-landing on one of the most hostile of the celestial islands, you find yourself in the middle of a conflict involving multiple kingdoms. However, this explosive situation might find a peaceful outcome, with Chado’s newfound unique ability to perceive and communicate with the Shiness, a mysterious spirit embued with magic.
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters.
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter.
- Develop two types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells.
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills.
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation.
In a Kickstarter update last week, Enigami revealed that Shiness had gone gold. Additionally, they said the main reason Shiness suffered delays is because they decided to create the console versions, even though the stretch goal wasn’t hit.