The EA E3 2017 press conference, which they’re calling Live @ EA Play, runs from 12pm PT/3pm ET until 1:30pm PT/4:30pm ET on Saturday, June 10. If you can’t attend in person, it will be livestreamed through EA.com and Twitch.
During the 90-minute show, Electronic Arts will offer “a first look at eight games and more surprises.” So far, they’ve only confirmed that six games will appear – Star Wars Battlefront II, FIFA 18, Madden NFL 18, NBA Live 18, Need for Speed Payback, and Battlefield 1 – so it looks like two new titles will be announced.
— Electronic Arts (@EA) June 8, 2017
For Star Wars Battlefront II, the first live multiplayer match (20v20), Assault on Theed, will be showcased. During the latest episode of The Star Wars Show, they offered a glimpse of the Naboo-based map (above).
Here’s what EA says about the six confirmed titles for their press conference:
- Star Wars Battlefront II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars Battlefront II presents the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is developed in partnership with three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive Studios and Criterion Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.
- FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world’s game.
- Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.
- NBA Live 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One’, NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player’s individual journey.
- Need for Speed Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It’s blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it’s about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.
- Battlefield 1 – It’s a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.
Following the press conference, EA will continue the stream until 3pm PT/6pm ET with a closer look at Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, FIFA 18, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and the Nivelle Nights Battlefield 1 map.
Do you think we’ll see BioWare’s new IP on Saturday?