While Friday: The 13th The Game managed to fight off Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for the top spot in PlayStation Store’s June sales chart in the US, the Activision title was number one in the UK. Despite releasing on the last day of the month, the Crash collection managed to beat the country’s favorite FIFA and June’s other major release, Tekken 7, to climb all the way to the top.
Here’s the list of June’s most downloaded games in the UK:
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (New)
- Friday the 13th: The Game (4)
- FIFA 17 (1)
- Grand Theft Auto V (RE)
- Tekken 7 (New)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (9)
- Star Wars Battlefront (10)
- Battlefield 4 (RE)
- Battlefield 1 (RE)
- Rocket League (2)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (RE)
- Minecraft (13)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (5)
- Hitman (RE)
- WipEout Omega Collection (New)
- The Last of Us Remastered (RE)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (19)
- NHL 17 (12)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (RE)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (New)
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy‘s digital success is hardly surprising. Earlier this week, we reported that the game beat Horizon Zero Dawn at retail in the UK to become the biggest single-format physical release of 2017 thus far.
It remains to be seen if the game can maintain a place in the top charts in the coming weeks and months.