Nippon Ichi recently announced the game with a mouthful of a title Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story. Now, we have the first story screenshots for the game, and it’s looking quite stylish! Princesses Training Story will release on January 28 2018 in Japan on PlayStation 4, Vita, and Nintendo Switch.
We have the screenshots below:
First Your Four Knight Screenshots Are Stylish
Last week, Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story was announced. Learn more about the four princesses and the battle system:
- Veronica (voiced by Hiromi Igarashi) – A young genius witch who leads the Black Magic Guild. She is plotting to seize the world with fear due to her own selfishness.
- Liliati (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – A princess who serves as the kingdom’s head knight. She has a bright and positive personality, and loves her people.
- Monmaria (voiced by Rarisa Takeda Tago) – A fallen noble of the Noble Business Alliance, and the princess of the Eudalia family. She manages to survive through her vassal and mercenary family business.
- Alpana (voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara) – The princess of the Dragon God Clan, and founder of the “Daimakara Faith.” She is a philanthropist aiming for the coexistence of all races.
Here are details on the game’s growth and battle systems:
- Growth System – The player will guide the four princesses during conversations, battles, etc. There are two ways to guide the princesses—“praise” and “scold”—and the appropriate guidance will stimulate the princess’ growth and temporarily increase their stats.
- Battle System – In battle, the player will control the protagonist and princesses, and attack the enemy with actions. Additionally, the protagonist will lead soldiers as a “commander” by giving them instructions.
Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story will release January 2018 in Japan on PlayStation 4, Vita, and Nintendo Switch.