The official Battlefield 1 website briefly listed upcoming expansion Turning Tides‘ release date (for premium members) as December 11. The information has now been pulled but not before Twitter user Battlefield Bulletin took a screenshot. A note previously stated:
Save 50% now on Battlefield 1 Revolution and up to 70% now for two-week early access to Battlefield 1 Turning Tides starting December 11.
Take it with a grain of salt though. It could be a placeholder ⚠️ pic.twitter.com/RDRlSeTvxL
— Battlefield Bulletin (@BFBulletin) November 17, 2017
This date doesn’t come as a surprise. We already had a December release window before but a specific release date has yet to be officially announced. Whether the pulled date was revealed too soon or was merely an error, we’ll find out soon.
In case you missed it, here’s what Premium Pass owners will get in December:
- Achi Baba (map): Throw yourself into the British assault on the Gallipoli peninsula of 1915 in an intense, fast, and infantry-focused setting.
- Cape Helles (map): Storm the beaches of the Gallipoli peninsula with the British forces or defend the Ottoman Empire’s fortifications.
- Gallipoli (Operation): Defend or attack sectors on the Cape Helles and Achi Baba maps in a new, epic Operation.
- 6 new guns: Find your new favorite weapon among the M1917 Trench Carbine, Maschinenpistole M1912/P.16, Farquhar-Hill, M1917 MG, Carcano M91 Carbine, and Type 38 Arisaka.
- 2 new melee weapons: The new Naval Cutlass and Grappling Hook melee weapons are perfect for close and personal fights.
- L-Class Destroyer: Rule the waves with the mighty Destroyer and take on sea, air, and ground units with its cannons, torpedoes, AA guns, and mines.
- C-Class Airship: Deliver death from above in a nimble airship with room for a pilot with three gunners.
- Infiltrator Elite Class: Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield with the new Infiltrator Elite pickup.
We’ll update our readers when we have a confirmation from EA and DICE.