PQube has announced today that the upcoming 1-on-1 brawler by Arc System Works, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st], will be releasing in Europe and North America on February 9, 2018 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. While a North American release was thought to be coming this year, now we know that both European and North American fans can enjoy the game on the same day when it launches.
For more on the upcoming Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st], check out what players can expect when it launches next year:
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is the sensational new fighting game by developer French Bread, creators of Melty Blood, the fan-favourite fighter that’s been a staple of Japanese arcades and community events for years.
Hailed as a game that truly nails the perfect balance between traditional 2D fighter gameplay and the over-the-top action of ‘anime’ fighters, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] features an electrifying cast of 20 characters, 19 gorgeous stages to battle on, and a Chronicle Mode that will delight fans and newcomers alike with an all-new Under Night In-Birth single-player story.Features
• Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
• 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
• Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
• Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
• Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
• Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is set to launch on February 9, 2018.