PlayStation New Releases This Week: September 18, 2018 – Fishing for Virtual Reality
This week on the PlayStation Store, we don’t see the same level of PS4 new releases that we did the past few weeks. There is no AAA release to be had this time around, but still some quality titles in The Gardens Between, Labyrinth of Refrain, and of course two fishing games for those angling for some new bait.
The bigger kicker this week are the seven games releasing for the PlayStation VR, giving those virtual reality aficionados a chance to stay busy for a while.
*All games/content are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted
Please check out the full list of releases below.
- 8-Bit Armies (Digital, Retail) – Out 9/21
- Anodyne (Digital)
- Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle (Digital)
- Fishing Sim World (Digital, Retail)
- The Gardens Between (Digital) – Out 9/20
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers (Digital)
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (Digital, Retail)
- Legendary Fishing (Digital, Retail)
- My Brother Rabbit (Digital) – Out 9/21
- RGX: Showdown (Digital)
- Scribblenauts Mega Pack (Digital, Retail)
- Speed Brawl (Digital)
- Splody (Digital)
- Toon War (Digital) – Out 9/20
- Warface (Digital)
- Blind (Digital)
- The Door (Digital) – Out 9/21
- Downward Spiral: Horus Station (Digital)
- Neonwall (Digital)
- Transference (Digital)
- Trickster VR: Dungeon Crawler (Digital)
- Unearthing Mars 2 (Digital)
*Keep in mind that all release dates are subject to change, and more games/DLC will likely be added during the PlayStation Store updates in North America and Europe on Tuesday. For PlayStation VR game requirements, be sure to check out the product page before buying the PSVR game.
Let us know in the comments which PlayStation 4 games you plan to pick up this week and if you’re excited about any of this week’s digital releases. Also, be sure to check our release date pages for September 2018 and October 2018, in order to stay on top of the upcoming PS4, PSVR, and PS Vita releases.