Blitz Arcade Unleashes Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
NAMCO BANDAI’s kung-fu fighting downloadable brought to you by Blitz Arcade
17 February 2009. Leading developer Blitz Arcade, a division of Blitz Games Studios based in Leamington Spa, today announced its collaboration with NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. on Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
An original concept by Blitz Arcade Animator Ollie Clarke, Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao follows the eponymous hero as he fights to reclaim the Star of Destiny from the Evil Overlord. Along the way he battles the Overlord’s evil throngs, which include standard grunts and the added dimension of the undead.
Luckily, Han Tao has the moves to combat his enemies. Using intense combos, well-timed blocks and a lot of skill, players can unlock the potential of his power and decimate the evil ones.
Ollie Clarke – also Project Manager for Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao – said: “I wanted to make a game that played like the martial arts games and movies I loved when I was growing up, and that’s something we stuck to from creation through to development. It’s a fluid fighting game, easy to play but difficult to master! Games should be fun, so we’ve thrown in loads of tongue-in-cheek humour for fans of the genre. Hopefully gamers will have as much fun playing Invincible Tiger as we had making it!”
Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao features a number of different modes for single and multiplayer action.
• Team up with a partner and take on the Evil Overlord’s diabolical army through Story Mode Co-op.
• Battle through each level, dealing with increasing difficulty and a shared Zen-meter.
• Learn ace combat techniques in the single player game and use them beat your enemies into the dust.
• Experience Endurance Mode where you’ll face an endless stream of enemies under a time limit.
• Post your scores online for bragging rights.