Resistance: Retribution Multiplayer Info
Resistance: Retribution will be coming to the PSP in March. The Official PS. Blog has unveiled some information about the multiplayer component of the game. There will be 5 modes: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Assimilation, Free For All, and Containment. The stats from the multiplayer games will be stored on MyResistance.net. Sony Bend is promising that the controls for the multiplayer will be just about identical to the single player campaign. That is always good for those that love consistency. This is one of the first big titles to hit the PSP this year and will arrive in 20 days.
- Team Deathmatch: Eliminate the players on the opposing team. The team with the highest score wins.
- Capture The Flag: Grab the opposing team’s flag and deliver it to your base to score the capture. You flag is required at your base to score.
- Containment: Capture coolant nodes to overheat and destroy the opposing teams reactor. Controlling both coolant nodes increases the overheat time
- Assimilation: The Cloven must eliminate the Maquis forces and assimilate them to their team. The last Maquis to be eliminated ends the round. The player with the highest individual score wins.
- Free For All: All players are out for themselves. Eliminate the opposition and the player with the highest score wins.