Red Dead Redemption’s Liars and Cheats DLC Detailed
Developer Rockstar Games has dished out details on Red Dead Redemption’s upcoming downloadable content pack entitled, Liars and Cheats – does the word cheat ring a bell?
The Liars and Cheats DLC pack will contain all the content from the previously released Free Roam pack. The upcoming DLC includes:
- Multiplayer Poker and Liars’ Dice Games: One of the most fan-requested features comes to multiplayer.
- Multiplayer Horse Races: Ride out against your friends and foes online – with mounted combat guns blazing.
- The Explosive Rifle: A devastatingly destructive new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges.
- 7 New Gang Hideouts: Posse up and take on the new Hideouts together to level up quickly.
- 4 New Hunting Grounds: New Hunting Grounds are now visible on the map for all to see, with some of the most action-packed wildlife hunting yet.
- Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode: Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.
- Posse Scoring and Leaderboards: Compare stats with other posses and compete to see who are the kings of the Free Roam frontier.
In addition, 15 additional multiplayer characters from the Red Dead Redemption storyline are being made available as multiplayer characters, and more all-new Trophies. The Liars and Cheats pack will be released on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 on September 21st.