Dishonored Patch 1.3 Adds Support for The Knife of Dunwall, Fixes Lots of Bugs
Before you can get your hands on the next piece of DLC for Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, Bethesda is going to bring out patch version 1.3 for the game this week—which fixes quite a few bugs, while adding support for the new add-on as well.
Check out all the patch notes below:
- Adds support for The Knife of Dunwall.
Bug Fixes (Dishonored)
- Fixes a bug on where you receive a kill in Player/Mission stats if sliding into Slackjaw after freeing him.
- Fixes a bug where City Watch does not leave attack posture when rewiring an arc pylon.
- Fixes a bug in Overseer Backyard where player could get stuck on chain.
- Fixes a collision issue when Corvo drowns.
- Fixes a bug where navigation in Piero’s shop was difficult when only one weapon upgrade remains.
- Fixes a bug in Overseer mission where loading autosave created after actioning poison causes Campbell & Curnow to run.
- Fixes Player/Mission Stats bugs.
- Fixes a bug in Lighthouse where patrols are broken and there’s no sound after reloading a savegame in low chaos.
- Fixes a bug where Specter Achievement does not activate upon completing requirements in Brothel.
- Fixes a UI bug where turning off Health/Mana gauge show gauges when powers are used via hotkey.
- Fixes a rare bug where installation in Czech doesn’t work if the previous language was Polish (PS3 only)
- Fixes a rare crash when rewiring a Watch Tower and taking a possessed rat into line of fire (PS3 only)
Bug Fixes (Dunwall City Trials)
- Fixes a bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where live grenade remains in player’s hand when restarting match.
- Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where restarting match while cooking grenade causes disabled left hand.
- Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where you can fall down into The Void.
- Fixes a rare bug in Back Alley Brawl challenge where being killed by player killed by Warfare Overseers will restart challenge with lowered health.
- Fixes a bug in both the Back Alley Brawl and Bend Time Massacre challenges where a Headshot bonus is not awarded if an NPC dies after Bend Time II effects end.
- Fixes a bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where Explosive Pistol does not count as an explosive kill.
- Fixes a bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where achieving the Power Combo bonus using Blink is awarding 2 kills.
- Fixes a rare bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where you are unable to possess Nobles after firing gun through glass.
- Fixes a rare bug in Bend Time Massacre challenge where restarting as the Bend Time effect ends causes the round to complete with zero score and a black screen.
- Fixes a rare bug where you can inadvertently receive the Time Management achievement/trophy after failing to get the bonus.
- Fixes a rare crash in Bend Time Massacre challenge during Waiting For Effects sequence.
- Fixes a bug in Oil Drop challenge where aim assist does not work on PC.
- Fixes a bug where file integrity check requires a game restart at Dunwall City Trials first boot on PC.
- Fixes a bug in Thief (Expert) challenge where key inventory is not reset when restarting from completion.
- Fixes a bug on PC where game displays keyboard and controller art together.
- Fixes a rare bug in Kill Chain challenge where countdown timer will stop after killing some enemies.
Next up for Dishonored DLC is The Brigmore Witches. Details are relatively unknown at this point, so when Bethesda fully announces it, we’ll be sure to let you know.