PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 027: The Risky Business of Early Adoption
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we are bothered by a fly that has been tormenting us all week as we talk about the Xbox One release date and what it means to be an early adopter of consoles. I also take a moment to rave about Ubisoft and the games that they make.
Stuff we talked about:
- I’ve been working on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX review, and still have a lot to go.
- What’s the risk of being an early adopter of a console?
- Replaying Assassin’s Creed III for the platinum, in spite of glitches.
- Excitement for Assassin’s Creed IV.
- Rayman Legends review.
- What the Xbox One release date means.
Email me at Morning Wood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net with all of your comments, questions, and suggestions, or throw them in the comments below if you are too lazy to email. You can follow me where I am too lazy to post anything on Twitter @FinchStrife. See you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.