Killzone: Shadow Fall Intercept DLC Dated, Given New Trailer
It’s only going to be a couple more weeks of waiting for the Intercept expansion in Killzone: Shadow Fall, as Guerrilla Games has confirmed that it will release on June 25th in both North America and Europe. Intercept will be a free download to anyone owning the Season Pass, and will be sold to everyone else for an unnamed price. Later in the year (possibly August), Intercept will be sold as a standalone piece of content, meaning you can play online co-op without owning Killzone: Shadow Fall.
During Intercept, if you successfully retrieve a capacitor to your basecamp, you’ll be able to use one of these bonuses (jetpack!)
- Full recapture – Instantly recapture all Uplink terminals in enemy hands.
- Full resupply – Instantly restock all ammo and health.
- Free respawn – The next respawn will not penalize the Team Score.
- Minigun – All players receive a minigun in their loadout.
- Mortar strike – Call in a mortar strike on the map. Remember to take cover!
- Double damage – All players deal double damage for a limited time.
- Turrets – Activate the dormant turret platforms located throughout the level.
- Jetpack – All players receive a jetpack in their loadout.
Are you going to be getting Intercept?
[Source: PS Blog]