Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Beats X-Men and Other Movie/TV Trailers in YouTube Charts
As if people needed more convincing that games are at par with movies and TV shows these days, the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare reveal trailer has now amassed over 20.9 million views on YouTube.
This total was good enough to earn the top spot in YouTube’s charts for April through June. Not only that, but the runner-up, which was the third X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer, trailed by more than 2.9 million views. In third place was the reveal for Mortal Kombat X with a total of 10.9 million views and counting.
The complete top 10 can be viewed below.
- Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer – 20,944,564
- X-Men: Days of Future Past | Official Trailer 3 [HD] – 18,009,783
- Who’s Next? – Official Mortal Kombat X Announce Trailer – 10,958,043
- Orange Is The New Black – Season 2 – Official Trailer – 8,507,775
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Official Trailer [HD] – 8,383,880
- Official Extended Trailer | GOTHAM – 8,029,518
- Disney’s Cinderella Official Teaser Trailer – 7,510,082
- The Interview – Official Teaser Trailer – 6,003,616
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Trailer #2 – 5,690,122
- Hercules: Trailer #2 – 4,194,986
It seems Advanced Warfare’s “army of industry vets” that’s developing it is already paying off.
Developed by Sledgehammer Games, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to be released this November for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC.