PlayStation Vita Firmware Update 3.30 Fully Detailed
While some of you may have had problems downloading it last night with the PSN issues, PlayStation Vita firmware update 3.30 is now available to download, adding Themes, Trophy rarity, and much more.
- Added [Theme & Background]. You can download themes from PlayStation Store to change the icons and backgrounds displayed on the home screen.
- You can now see how rare a trophy is. Select [PSN] and then select the title.
- You can now add other players besides your Friends when you create events.
- You can now save events received through [Messages] and [E-mail]. Select the calendar file inside the message to view the event, then select [Options] > [Add to Calendar] to save the event to your calendar.
- References to the product name on VTE-1000 series system screens have been changed to [PlayStation TV] or [PS TV].
- You can now adjust the volume level of your PS TV system. Press and hold the PS button, and then select [Master Volume] on the screen that is displayed.
- You can now close all windows at once. Select [Window] > [Options] > [Close All Windows] > [OK].
- The display speed of Web pages has been improved.
- LiveArea can now display up to 6 events scheduled today or later.
- You can now set the colour of the days in the calendar. Select [Options] > [Settings] > [Day Colour] on the calendar screen.
- The operation guarantee for the Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation has terminated for Mac OS X Leopard and Microsoft Windows XP. For details about the operating environment for the Content Manager Assistant for PlayStation, click here.
- [Noumea] was added to [Date & Time] > [Time Zone].
- Support for Daylight Savings Time was added for Wellington (New Zealand).
- Several languages were added to [Devices] > [External Keyboard] > [Type]. Languages other than Japanese and English can be typed from a Bluetooth keyboard connected to a PS Vita / PS TV.
- You can now use four wireless controllers simultaneously with a PS TV. (Note: some games have a set number of controllers that can be used simultaneously to play.)
- Up to two players can now play simultaneously on [PS4 Link] remote play.