New The Last of Us Multiplayer DLC Releases This Week on PS3 & PS4
After some info about the new The Last of Us multiplayer DLC surfaced over the weekend, Naughty Dog has fully detailed the new content, which releases today in North America and tomorrow in Europe for The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 (there are some restrictions) and The Last of Us Remastered on PlayStation 4.
Here’s all the details on the new content:
Special Executions ($0.99 each)
- Clearly our The Last of Us combat designer has a soft spot for a good takedown and has designed some very visceral, very lethal Special Executions across nine different weapon categories.
- We had to exclude some sets from the PS3 version of the game due to memory constraints on the hardware. Yes, it seems with our latest add-ons we’re squeezing every last ounce of memory the PS3 has to run our Factions mode.
Tactical Weapons Bundle ($2.99, or $0.99 per weapon)
- In the bundle you’ll get the Tactical Shotgun, Burst Pistol, Frontier Rifle, and Crossbow. Yes, a Crossbow.
Risk Management Survival Skills Bundle ($3.99, or $0.99 per Skill)
- Lone Wolf – A skill that grants you temporary survival skills when you are away from your team
- Second Chance – A skill that gives you a free health kit when you have none and take more than half damage
- Jack of All Trades – A skill that grants you grab-bag level 1 skills at discount
- Lucky Break – A skill that allows you to get more ammo and crafting ingredients when you open supply boxes
- Lethal Efficiency – A skill that allows you to perform a faster, low-to-the-ground neck snap when performing a special execution.
Misfit Head Item Bundle ($6.99)
- Includes the Viking Hat, Plague Mask, Smiley Mask, Outlaw Mask, Ski Goggles, Broken Gas Mask, Ballistic Helmet and Urban Camo Helmet. Aside from the bundle exclusive Plague mask, you can buy these items individually for various prices.
Gesture Pack 2 ($2.49, or $0.99 per Gesture)
- Includes Dust Myself Off, Evil Laugh, Game Over, and Intimidation.
Gesture Pack 3 ($2.49, or $0.99 per Gesture)
- Includes You’re Done, Combat Formation, Stretch, and I’m Watching You.
The content will go live when the PlayStation Store updates in each region this week.
Are you going to play some The Last of Us multiplayer with any of the new DLC?
[Source: Naughty Dog]