UK Sales Chart: Dying Light Retail Sales Outperforming The Order: 1886, Evolve
Despite having released digitally in January, Chart-Track has revealed that, since Dying Light launched in late February, its retail sales in the UK have been outperforming both The Order: 1886 and Evolve.
As for last week’s chart, Dying Light managed to repeat at #1, Dragon Ball Xenoverse fell to 5th, and The Order: 1886 stands in 7th. The only new release from last week, Zombie Army Trilogy, debuted in 8th place.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending March 7, 2015, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Dying Light (down 48%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 10%)
- FIFA 15 (down 17%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 56%)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (down 61%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (down 15%)
- The Order: 1886 (down 62%)
- Zombie Army Trilogy
- Evolve (down 35%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (down 12%)
- Far Cry 4
- WWE 2K15
- Forza Horizon 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected/Gat Out Of Hell
- The Crew
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
Do you think DmC Devil May Cry Definitive Edition can finish at the top of the charts this week?