Bloodborne Update 1.03 Out Now, Reduces Load Times & More
Delivering on their promise, From Software and Sony have released Bloodborne update 1.03, which reduces load times by roughly 5 – 15 seconds, returns you to the title screen when the PlayStation 4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, and fixes various bugs.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play: This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes
As they add, “We will continue to make improvements to better the play experience.”
Over on Twitter, Producer Masaaki Yamagiwa revealed that loading screens also show helpful pieces of information now:
How big of a difference have you noticed with the load times?
[Source: PlayStation Japan]