Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the Year Edition Launches on October 6 for PS4, XB1 & PC
With the final piece of story-based DLC released earlier this month, BioWare has announced that the Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition is releasing on October 6 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Likely because BioWare stopped releasing new DLC for Inquisition on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 back in July, the Game of the Year Edition isn’t coming to last-gen consoles.
BioWare listed 10 reasons why the Game of the Year Edition is the definitive Dragon Age: Inquisition experience, confirming that it includes every single piece of DLC:
- The winner of over 130 Game of the Year Awards – Critics and players agree that Dragon Age: Inquisition is an essential, must-play adventure!
- Every DLC – This edition includes all the story and gameplay content ever released: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, Trespasser, Deluxe Upgrade, Spoils of the Avvar, and Spoils of the Qunari.
- Deeper customization – You’ll also get all the official add-ons: Spoils of the Avvar, Spoils of the Qunari, and the Deluxe Edition upgrades. These include specialized gear, legendary weapons, diverse mounts, and even unique elements to personalize your home base.
- Create your Inquisitor – Who will you become? Use Dragon Age: Inquisition’s robust character creator to explore your imagination and shape your Inquisitor.
- Lead the Inquisition – Recruit a team of legendary warriors and lead them against an ancient evil threatening to destroy the world.
- Explore a vast world – The world of Thedas is enormous! Journey through lush forests, windswept coasts, arid deserts, creepy bogs, and more.
- Your choices matter – Alliances will be forged, enemies will be made, and you’re the one in control. As Inquisitor, you’ll be faced with many decisions, and your choices will shape the world around you.
- Did somebody say dragons? – Do you have what it takes to defeat the apex predators of Thedas? Succeed, and the spoils of war can aid the Inquisition. Fail, and you’ll end up barbeque.
- Craft unique items – Collect valuable raw materials and crafting schematics to create powerful new weapons and armor. You can also name them, so if you want to call that two-handed spiked maul with +30 damage to demons “Fifi,” you totally can!
- Adventure with friends – Hop online and join parties of up to four agents of the Inquisition in multiplayer mode. Choose your path and enemy faction, then battle for loot and experience points to make your agents a force to be reckoned with.
A price wasn’t announced for the GOTY Edition.
[Source: Dragon Age]