Minecraft Update 1.24 Today on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Fixes Issues and Adds Skin Pack Support
Two weeks after giving us the previous update, 4J Studios has now released Minecraft update 1.24 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita in Europe and Japan. It will go live in North America later today.
Adding support for the new Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1 (should cost £1.69/$1.99), while also fixing some issues, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Minecraft update on PlayStation:
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 – Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 – Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 – Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
The Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Minecraft received the same update today, with a Wii U update going live tomorrow.
The PlayStation Store listing for the Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1 says, “Check out these new looks, influenced by the Forest, Tundra, and Desert biomes. All of these skins have been inspired by the world of Minecraft and the different ways you play!”