The Division Servers Offline Again Today to Deploy Hotfix That Fixes Some Bugs
Following the downtime earlier today to address Falcon Lost exploits, Ubisoft has announced that they’ll be taking The Division servers offline again today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, beginning at 9:45am PT/12:45pm ET.
The servers are expected to be down for thirty minutes while Ubisoft deploys a hotfix to address these issues:
- Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
- Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.
If you missed it, here’s what changed with the maintenance earlier today:
- The APC will now only take damage from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet
- Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
- PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash
As a reminder, everyone who logs in this weekend will receive 150 Phoenix Credits to make up for the recent missing dailies.