E3 2016 – The Surge Trailer Introduces Its Dystopian World
Focus Home Interactive and Deck13 have released the E3 2016 trailer for their upcoming Sci-fi action RPG, The Surge, introducing its dystopian world set in the near future. In a press release, the publisher wrote:
In the E3 trailer, fight for the first time with our reluctant hero, discovering a few of the exo-suit modules that you can equip and upgrade. With a heavy emphasis on environmental storytelling and Deck13’s classic duel-style combat system expanded and enhanced with unique limb targeting mechanics, there are thousands of combinations of armor and make-shift weapons to dismantle, craft, and merge with your exo-suit.
We’ve been promised the following key features:
- Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
- A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
- Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
- Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
- Craft, upgrade, and build new weapons with loot and blueprints
The Surge releases in 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.