Uncharted 4 Update 1.13 Today Adds Bounty Hunter Mode, Cinema Replay, New Map
With Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End update 1.13 today on PlayStation 4, Naughty Dog has added Bounty Hunter mode, a revamped version of the Village map from Uncharted 2, new weapons and personalization items, and more. Here’s a look at the patch notes for today’s free Uncharted 4 update and Bounty Hunters DLC drop:
Returning Classic Map: Village from Uncharted 2
That’s right; we’re bringing back Village. Not only is it one of our personal favorites, it’s also one of the most requested maps from the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer community.
Village has been completely rebuilt to take advantage of PS4, including new lighting systems, high-fidelity textures, and more. We’ve also added support for Uncharted 4’s new traversal mechanics — most notably the grappling hook.
New Mode: Bounty Hunter
- Players drop a bounty when they are KO’d worth 10 victory points
- Teams take turns hunting or protecting the Captain, who has the highest bounty
- Captain bounties start at 60 victory points and go up to 120 points
- Captain bounties must be climed, which takes a short time, so prepare to fight over them!
New Weapons, Mystical & Boosters
Using Relics earned through Multiplayer matches and Challenges, DLC Gameplay Chests now have the chance of granting access to any of the four new weapons introduced with the Bounty Hunters DLC, as well as those added with Lost Treasures and as part of the base game. Our latest Mystical, Shield of Asgard, temporarily reduces incoming damage. While it can be helpful in objective modes, it comes at the cost of movement speed.
- DC Single Action — Semi-Automatic Revolver
- RKL-155 — Fully Automatic mid Pistol
- Lowe-S – Assault Rifle
- Harrison 1890 – Lever Action Rifle
- US-AN 12 – Automatic Shotgun (Heavy Weapon)
- Lock ‘n Load — Put ammo from pickups immediately in your clip
- Undisturbed — Hold a charge melee while rolling and climbing
- Silent Assassin — Take out the enemy without the other their team knowing
- Weapons Expert — Aim your weapon while vaulting, falling, jumping
- Shield of Asgard — Reduces incoming damage for a brief period
New Feature: Cinema Replay
As promised in the Multiplayer Roadmap we shared before launch, the Bounty Hunters DLC adds Cinema Replay — a new suite of tools for capturing epic moments in-game and creating your own original videos.
Building upon the tools players will recognize from previous Uncharted games, Cinema Replay creates archived versions of matches that allow you to go back and relive every moment from any player’s perspective or through a variety of different cameras. Within Cinema Replay, you can pause, slow down, swap perspectives, or line up the perfect shot to create highlight montages, original videos, or perhaps a dance compilation or two.
2 New Mods
- Brute Teleport – Brute will reappear at your side when you respawn
- Djinn Fire Punch – Down an opponent in two melee hits
10 New Levels (71 – 80)
- Including two new mystical vanity items unlocked at level 75 and 80
Lots of New Vanity Content
- 20 Apocalypse Themed Skins
- 6 Western Themed Skins
- 3 Military Themed Skins
- 21 Pre-Set Outfits
- 6 New Hats
- 4 New Face Wear Items
- 9 New Taunts
- C4 loadout point cost increased from 2 to 3
- C4 detonation delay upgrades changed to 30% at level 2 and 50% at level 3
- Damage wobble caused by FAL to target decreased
- P90 blindfire reduction
- Heavy Weapons can no longer be reloaded on ziplines
- Late joiners can now hear in-game chat and be heard properly
- Fixed an issue where in-game scoreboard wouldn’t re-appear after backing out of the loadout selection
If you purchased the Triple Pack, Multiplayer Pack 2 is now available, adding these items to the customization and loadout menus: RKL-155 Pistol, Lock and Load Booster, Shield of Asgard Mystical, Bandit Hat, and Pistol Spin taunt.
As Naughty Dog’s Robert Cogburn adds, “Bounty Hunters is one of the biggest multiplayer DLC updates we’ve ever produced.”
According to the multiplayer roadmap, this fall will see the addition of co-op, more maps, more weapons, and more.
Naughty Dog didn’t announce a release window for the planned single-player DLC today.