Space Shooter Xenoraid Releases on November 8 for PS4
Already available on PC, vertically scrolling space shooter Xenoraid is coming to PlayStation 4 on November 8 in North America and November 9 in Europe, 10tons announced today. It’ll launch at $9.99 USD, but there will be a 10% discount for everyone through November 14, with PlayStation Plus members in North America saving 15% off the regular price (European discount TBD).
In addition to the vertically scrolling shooting, you’ll also find procedurally driven missions, the ability to switch between four fighters during missions, and fighter squadron management between missions. As the description adds, you’ll find a campaign with more than 40 missions and local co-op support for 2-4 players:
Xenoraid is an exciting shooter game with classic action and modern features. Intercept the alien threat in missions that play out differently every time. Pilot skillfully to line up devastating bursts of fire. Switch between four fighters during combat to bring in the best weapons for each situation. Upgrade, repair and enhance your squadron between missions. Bring down huge alien capital ships in hectic bossfights. Put your skills to the ultimate test in three endless survival missions with online leaderboards!
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
A PlayStation Vita version of Xenoraid will arrive later this year.