Latest Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update Tweaks Multiplayer, Patch Notes Released
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare recently received an update, the patch notes for which have now been released in full. Developer Infinity Ward has made quite a few tweaks to the game’s multiplayer as well as Zombies in Spaceland. Without further ado, here are all the changes:
- Infected has been added back to all platforms
- Hardcore FFA has been added to all platforms
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed has been added to PS4 and Xbox
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed replayed Hardcore Defender in the Moshpit on PC
- Removed Hardcore Defender from PS4 and Xbox
- Reintroduced SnD into PC Moshpits
- Scorestreaks now give team score based on where the owner is on the map in Frontline
- Double XP UI added
- Volk Tuning: reduced damage range, reduced hip fire accuracy, more violent ADS view kick
- Infected: Inactivity kick (Infected will be added back shortly)
- Infected: always turn initial infected to normal infected if a survivor suicides
- Frost: spawn additional out of bound trigger to catch dropped bombs by sub wallrun
- Rigs are now properly unlocked when ANY of their rig packages are unlocked, rather than just the first one.
- Speculative fix for a crash in the wild
- Fix for split screen weapon streaming
Zombies in Spaceland
- Added a weapon rank upgrade splash when that weapon reaches a new rank.
- Don’t end the game in solo if The Hoff is active
- Correctly handle Coupon Clipper FnF card when used to call in The Hoff V3.
- Fixed an exploit where players can double jump after respawing from dying via a kill trigger.
- Weapon upgrade powerup fixes.
- Fixed an exploit where players who played both MP and CP would get drastically increased Weapon XP gains