Destiny Update 188.8.131.52 Today Is a Hotfix, Addresses Patrol Missions & Weapon Stability
Going live at 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Destiny update 184.108.40.206 is a hotfix that aims to fix issues with Patrol missions, weapon stability, and more. You shouldn’t be removed from any activities to get the hotfix yet, but if you haven’t returned to orbit by 2pm PT/5pm ET to install the hotfix, you’ll be taken to the login screen to get it.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Destiny hotfix:
- Fixed an issue where the items required to complete Plaguelands Patrols were not dropping
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from purchasing SRL Momentum gear from the Holiday Collection
- Fixed an issue with the Snow Dreg and Felwinter Souvenir consumables not recovering to Postmaster
- Fixed an issue where not all of Xûr’s Curios were being sold, including Three of Coins
Added invisible physics and kill volumes to stop players from getting out of the intended playable space on:
- Blind Watch
- The Burning Shrine
- Cathedral of Dusk
- The Cauldron
- The Drifter
- The Dungeons
- Exodus Blue
- Floating Gardens
- Fixed an issue with the recoil stat on Abbadon and Nova Mortis
In terms of known issues with Destiny, Bungie is aware of rounds not ending as expected when all players on a Fireteam have been defeated in Elimination Game Types, Skeleton Keys being removed erroneously from Character Inventory, the Ice Breaker Grimoire card not unlocking after acquiring the Ice Breaker from weekly Vanguard Elite Bounty, and a waypoint appearing above Ikora in the Tower for players who have completed the Songs from the Void Quest. These will be addressed in a future update.
Bungie has also announced that Iron Banner Clash will run from Tuesday, January 17 at 10am PT until Tuesday, January 24 at 1am PT.
Bungie has yet to say when they’ll be giving us more details on Destiny 2.