Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.09 Now Out, Is 2.7GB on PS4 & Xbox One
The full list of patch notes can be seen below:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Lobby Party Indicator
- Showing team balance in pre-match lobby
- Combat Record
- General fixes for bugs found in Leaderboards
- Drop Zone: Score limit increase from 600 to 750. Adjustments to hill rotations. Removed high tier streaks from the first hill to prevent an unfair advantage at the beginning of the match. All hills after the first have a chance at all streaks regardless of tier
- Infected and Gun Game: Allow for player customization. Infected will still replace Synaptics with a random default customization. Infected now increase match timer on Survivor suicides
- Slight decrease to the Vulture’s overall speed and acceleration. Slight decrease in damage of the Vulture’s turret
- Fixed crashes and performance issues that could occur when viewing videos in MLG.tv
- MLG.tv will now show if a livestream is a replay
- Fixed green screen that would sometimes appear when exiting the MLG.tv menu
- Fixed players knees clipping into player view if they sprinted while jumping from boost jump height
- Uplink fix where players could pass the drone through ha short wall in Terminal
- Fixed a scrolling issue while in the armory
- A player with the Tracker perk equipped was unable to hear another player boost jumping with the Dead Silence perk equipped. This has been fixed
- Removed showing the public rank in private or system link pause menus
- Fixed Steel Dragon damaging a player with Charge Shield
- Fixed a bug where incorrect information about a player could be displayed in the MP lobby
- Fixed damage feedback icon for not displaying the first time in a round
- Fixes for players losing their weapons when Pack-a-Punching (ZiS)
- Several out of map exploits fixed (Rave)
- Fix for being able to replenish ammo after putting the harpoon back in the cabinet and picking it up back up
- Fix for random dancing zombies that could remain after the music has stopped
- Fix for various zip line bugs that could occur
- Fix for a bug where splitscreen players didn’t have access to options in several menus
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- Added an option for players to select how much time they’ll allow for players to edit their loadouts in Rig draft from 0-75 seconds
- Fix for yellow loading icons appearing during CODCaster mode
- Players were able to start a CWL match with 5 players on a team, but only showing 4 on the draft screen. This has been fixed to only allow 4 players maximum while allowing 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
- Fix for a bug where a player would see incorrect text when hovering over a Rig that another player has already selected
- If a player changes their Rig after selecting their Payloads, the CODCaster would only see the updated Rig, not the updated Payloads. This has been fixed
- Fix for teams appearing on the wrong side of the loading screen if teams were unbalanced
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.09 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and a new update is live on PC, players have revealed. According to reports, the download size is around 2.7GB on console and 6.6GB on PC.
- R3K – Serpent – Common – Creeper.
- Erad – Scalpel – Rare – Head Rush & Everlast(Rapidly generates energy ammo, even when stored) .
- Mauler – Ballast – Common – Stability.
- EBR-800 – Metronome – Legendary – Dynamic(Kills in alternating modes grant bonus score) & Everlast.
- Reaver – Toro – Rare – Trample(Double kills grant a large bonus to payload meter) & Stockpile.
- Banshee – Icarus – Rare – Talon(Kills while airborne grant a small bonus to your payload meter) & Everlast.
- EMC – Champ – Legendary – One-Two(Melee kills grant a large bonus to your payload meter) & Lights Out.
- Oni – Bulwark – Common – Stockpile.
- Hailstorm – Culling – Legendary – Nuclear & Focus.
The diamond camo was also updated today:
— I AM MELLO (@IamMelloPlays) February 14, 2017
Did you notice any other changes after installing update 1.09?