Here’s the Patch Notes for Today’s Titanfall 2 Update
Going live later today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, the Colony Reborn Titanfall 2 update will add a new map, a new weapon, a new execution, balance changes, a Random Pilot Execution option, and more.
Respawn has published the patch notes ahead of time, and you can see them below:
New Content (Free)
- Map – Colony
- Weapon – R-101
- Execution – Curb Check
New Content (Paid)
- Prime Titans – Northstar, Legion
- Camos – 20 camos
- Callsigns – 20 banners, 20 patches
- Titan Nose Art – 5 new designs, 1 new Warpaint per Titan
- Roll the Dice – increased earn meter needed to use
- Smart Pistol – Fixed bug with locking onto the base of Amped Wall and Hard Cover
- Damage per hit increased
- Damage pulses at a faster rate
- Substantially reduced the AoE size to Titans
- Reduced the missile speed
- Charge Hack mod is now a Quick Shot mod instead of Instant Shot.
- Fixed Speedloader mod not working properly
- Holo Pilot now has the name and a health bar of the owner pilot
- Holo Pilot pulses randomly on the minimap
- Holo Pilot will give a subtle audio cue now to the owner when it’s destroyed
- Amped Wall can now be destroyed
- Reduced the amount of core meter generated by dealing damage to Titans
- Removed the icon on top of a battery that would appear after a Pilot stole a battery via Rodeo
- Increased the base duration of Thermal Shield
- Reduced the increased duration of Inferno Shield kit so it’s total duration stays the same
- Fuel for the Fire Kit now reduces the cooldown of Fire Wall instead of increasing its duration
- Fixed a bug where Fire Wall and Flame Core were still being extinguished by Electric Smoke
- Enemy NPCs appear on the minimap in Attrition – for Titanfall 1 veterans, all pilots have Minion Detector.
- Balanced the locations of batteries that were heavily favoring one team and adjusted other battery positions relative to those being balanced.
- Restricted Live Fire and LTS max draw rounds to 3
- Adjusted Live Fire scoring priority so Kills now count higher than Flag Captures
- You will now instantly steal the flag when executing an enemy flag carrier in Live Fire
- Live Fire mode will now wait until all players have connected before starting the first round
- Featured Mode Colony 24/7 Mix of Modes
- Added Random Pilot Execution option. This will choose a random execution out of the ones you have unlocked.
- Advocate Gifts will now default to rewarding random cosmetic items instead of credits. This should help players who primarily play one type of loadout get more cosmetic rewards
- Added new introduction ceremony
- Added 9 new victory animations
- Player now automatically wins Coliseum match if opponent disconnects
- Fixed bug in Angel City where embarking into your Titan in certain spots would lead to player death
- Various fixes to improve overall movement
- Various improvements to Pilot melee
- Amped Wall fixes
- Silence Pistols are now properly amped
- Arc Grenades can now be thrown through the passable side of the Amped Wall.
- Fixed issue with Inner Pieces so executed Pilot is facing the same way as the execution
- Fixed some issues with weapon drops during executions
- Fixed the sidearm dropping from the stim execution
- Fixed 180 degree bug with executions.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t move after Northstar’s execution
- Fixed Titans warping to the floor when disembarking in mid-air
- Fixed bug in Coliseum where holding down ordnance button between rounds would cause player to spawn on same side as their enemy
- Fixed a bug that could cause rodeoing pilots to not be hit by Electric Smoke.
- Various Faction Leader announcement fixes when executing rodeo
- Various improvements to Titan nose art issues
- Adjusted disembark to better handle disembarking onto a raised platform
- Added player level to callsign cards during killcam
- HUD options menu now displays proper value for 2d/3d damage indicator settings
- Player gen of 2.09 no longer incorrectly displays as 2.9
- Fixed bug in Live Fire so flag icon now displays properly during killcam and spectator mode
- Fixed custom loadout names sometimes showing wrong text
- Fixed bug where you would still get an option to buy after purchasing Angel City’s Most Wanted Bundle
- Various stability improvements
In addition to a Double XP Weekend from today until Monday, April 3, Respawn is also hosting a Free Trial Weekend this weekend, which will give everyone access to the full multiplayer experience, the Training Gauntlet, and The Beacon single-player mission. Expect the file to go live later today on the PlayStation Store (North America, Europe).